Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Walk A Mile In These Louboutins







Yesterday looked a little something like this.  After a crazy shift at work, I woke up drearily at 9am to a phonecall from my excited photographer, Alberto.

"Are you free in an hour?"
I was showered, dressed and groomed within 20 minutes and on the road in the hour.
We shot at my favourite studio and it began as a glamour shoot.  Kiki in her Louboutins, me running around barefoot, one arm through a long chiffon dress, a glimpse of my red laced bra...

During the shoot, I'd spied a sort of hessian material which I thought would make an awesome prop.
"Can we shoot in this?" I asked.
Ten pairs of eyes turned to me.
"How?"
"Kiki and I can get inside it and show a little skin. It'll be a bit sensual, but nothing overly risque..."

Well, sufficed to say - the raw, honest, vulnerable images of two vastly different girls wrapped in a hessian type sack, were stunning and are being submitted internationally as I type.

I can't wait! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment