Wednesday, June 25, 2014

20 Facts About Me




1. I was born 3 weeks too early and had to be put

in an incubator...to cook. (joking) but as a result, I was a tiny four pound baby.

2. I'm Half Greek/Half Guyanese.

3. I first started writing stories at 5 and I haven't stopped since.

4. I involuntarily start crying in winter. My eyes just water uncontrollably in windy environments. It's so weird, and my dad suffers it too.

6. I considered being a professional actor before realising hairdressing and writing was my passion.

7. I write for Elite Daily.

8. My favorite fruit is watermelon.

9. I'm scared of the dark.

10. I'm OCD about being clean.

11. I wear a silver cross that I never take off.

12. I wish I had naturally wavy hair like my Mum.

13. I have two brothers.

14. I fell in love at 14.

15.  I've known my best friend since I was thirteen.

16. I'm only 5"3 and even my boss calls me 'little!'

17. I'm allergic to prawns.

18. I have a severe fear of flying.

19. I hate spicy food.

20. And last but not least, my name is derived from the word philosophy, meaning wisdom. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment